Gain access. Get insights.
The Influence Circle is a membership-based organization for successful small business owners in Northern Virginia and Washington, DC who are committed to sharing their business experiences and open to asking for business insights.
Who should join?
The Influence Circle is right for you if:
You are a motivated small business owner who built an independent brand and has been working within it FULL TIME for at least 3 years.
You are earning annual revenue between $100,000 and $5 million.
OR you are a serial entrepreneur with a stellar track record rocking your newest business venture.
What to Expect
All prospective members are strictly vetted to ensure they meet membership criteria. Because sensitive business conversations take place during events, all members must sign a non-disclosure agreement before attending your first event. View our non-disclosure agreement here.
Each group is limited to 65 members. You may attend up to two events before you join, but you must register for each event – we don’t allow drop-ins.
The Influence Circle is a community that will only work with like-minded individuals. This is not a democratic group. If The Influence Circle receives three complaints, you’re out. You may be issued a prorated refund.
What You Get
Every month, The Influence Circle will host a three hour, agenda-driven event for members. This includes:
- Plenty of space for great conversations: You’ll have 30 minutes for networking before the Influencer presentation and up to one hour after the event ends to continue conversations.
- Influencer presentation: Learn from an Influencer during a 45 minute seminar or workshop. Topics will be fresh, relevant, and focused on a different area of running or growing a small business.
- “SparkSeat” business challenges: The SparkSeat is a spotlighted opportunity that is used to spark problem solutions, spark inspiration, spark new possibilities…well, you get the idea! During three to five SparkSeat sessions each event, members ask for advice around an urgent business challenge they are facing. Members can submit a SparkSeat request before the event, but we will also offer last minute opportunities to participate.
- Food – and drinks!: We’ll always have mouth-watering food and drinks from an award winning chef.
- Event follow up: After each event, you will receive an email that contains a summary of the influencer’s topic and any additional, relevant information.
- SparkSeat: If you are featured in one of the SparkSeat challenges that night, you will also receive an audio recording of your portion of the discussion.
We want to help expand your influence.
All members will have access to a private, online membership directory.
Members are also encouraged to submit blog posts to Articles of Influence, which we will continually promote on social media.
“I walked into the first Influence Circle meeting extremely frustrated and borderline overwhelmed. One of our clients was unhappy, and despite our best efforts, my team and I didn’t know how to turn things around. I asked to be in the SparkSeat, and I cannot emphasize more how invaluable the feedback was. Everyone in the room was eager to offer advice – and many were ideas I would never have thought of on my own. I used what I learned that night to resolve the situation quickly and happily!” – Business Owner, Marketing Firm
The first 50 members will be considered Legacy Members and will always receive a special, discounted membership price.
$1,500 per year for Legacy Membership (OPEN THROUGH February 2017 ONLY!)
$2,500 per year
$100 per event for up to two events
No refunds are offered unless you’re asked to leave.